As Chobani continues to excel as Australia’s Number 1 Yogurt, the business has made necessary additions to our Production Team to ensure the smooth operation of our production and packaging lines. The opportunity for an experienced Assistant Shift Manager (ASM) to join our high achieving Production Team is now available.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience managing a team of diversely skilled individuals. You will be experienced in managing employee relations matters and be able to make decisions to ensure minimal disruption to business operations.
- A proven track record in leading teams through change management and creating a culture of performance
- Broad understanding of developing and managing manufacturing systems and processes to continuously improve cost and quality standards
- 3-5 years team management experience within a fast-paced environment
- Confident communicator in order to liaise with stakeholders across the business
- Ability to identify and provide solutions to production related issues in a timely manner
- Strong relationship building skills in order to maintain new and existing partnerships
- Be a conscious team player with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ability to plan and maximise time to ensure daily production plans are met
- Take a proactive approach to matters concerning your team and the overall running of the production and packing lines.