Founded on the philosophy that consumers have great taste, they just need great options, Chobani is today recognised worldwide for its market leading Yogurt range. They offer a unique and inspiring story in the Australian FMCG landscape, having achieved phenomenal success in such a short period of time. Due to an exciting period of growth there is now the opportunity to support the Woolworths team as a National Account Executive.
About The Role
The successful candidate will possess solid FMCG industry experience as an Account Executive or VRP and demonstrate a clear understanding of the grocery retail environment. They will value the customer relationship and know how to develop strong effective business relationships with key personnel operating with agility and ownership. The National Account Executive will act with confidence when needing to influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders, possess strong business acumen and be a collaborative thinker and have the ability to negotiate and influence positive internal relationships.
Most importantly, the successful candidates will be energised by the Chobani culture, and share a passion for the product, the brand and the people they work with.
Reporting to the National Business Manager – Woolworths, the new National Account Executive will be a key contributor to the achievement of Category, Marketing and Sales plans and objectives in the Woolworths account. The National Account Executive will work hand-in-hand with the National Business Manager formulating and negotiating effective promotional programs that will optimise Chobani’s opportunity for category growth.
Day to day responsibilities will be varied with a split between nurturing the customer relationship through daily relationship building, customer support and administration or project related tasks, and will include;
- Maintaining trade and promotional spend
- Working closely and collaboratively with internal teams across replenishment marketing and category
- Analysis of various data to monitor current strategies and assist in setting future strategy direction
- NPD Forecasting
- Turning category analytics and shopper insights into achievable sales strategies
- Working with the Category team to facilitate coordination of the range review process/presentations and other customer meetings such as JCP/BDP
- Supporting the Activation manager and Marketing team to manage customer activations
- Facilitating the flow of customer direction and strategy back into the Chobani business
- Delivering whole business solutions through working closely and collaboratively with other internal functions such as Planning, S&OP, Operations and Marketing
- The collaborative, inclusive and progressive culture that Chobani have become well-known for among the FMCG industry
- A competitive salary and flexible working environment
- Working for a hugely respected and innovation driven FMCG brand