The P&C Innovation Business Partner is an exciting newly created Full-time permanent role within our People & Culture team. This role will play an integral role in supporting the business growth and the 2021 P&C objectives by applying ‘out of the box’ creative thinking with a customer centric approach to our people solutions. This role will propel the P&C team and ensure that our services continue to add value, be more tailored and take a forward -looking approach.
About The Role
- Develop the People innovation road map aligned to the company’s business priorities & changing needs.
- Focus on bringing innovative tools & systems to the P&C function & organisation
- Supporting forward-looking projects like project Pathfinder (new site expansion project)
- Promote a culture of risk taking & trying new things
- Lead the P&C team to evolve & transform people practices: not just do the same in a better way
- Identify, scope and implement People initiatives that add value
- The ideal candidate will have a creative / continuous improvement background, with the ability to adapt to an agile, fast paced environment. They will also have:
- Previous experience in change management and project management
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written with a high degree of attention to detail
- Be a self-starter with the ability to think outside the box
- Digitally savvy with a strong interest in digital platforms & new technologies
- A robust understanding and knowledge of the general People & Culture landscape
- Strong business partnering and ability to clearly communicate with people at all levels of the business